Hand-carved from a single piece of Kisii soapstone by African artisans in Kenya, the outstretched arms of parents and children hold onto one another in love and connectivity. These beautiful soapstone sculptures personify the timeless strength of the family bond.
- Available in family configurations 3 to 6 people.
- Measures approximately 10-inches tall. Due to the handmade nature, actual size may vary by up to an inch.
- A natural stone, color variations will range from cream to pink to gold to gray in any single piece.
- Soapstone is a soft stone, making it easy to carve into many forms. Handle with care to avoid breakage.
- Each piece has gone through multiple stages of sanding and waxing, giving the soapstone a satiny finish.
- Socially responsible products that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate global poverty.
- Fair Trade is an alternative business model that values safe workplaces, fair wages and community investment for factory employees.