Explore the wild and wonderful magic of nature from alligator to zinnia! Children are curious little sponges. Help them absorb the concept of the alphabet by finding ABCs in the wild. The egret, ermine, elk, and eagle all start with "E"! Did you know loons start with an "L" and their hatchlings sometimes ride on a parent's back to warm up from the chilly water? Sloths start with an "S" and can snooze for more than 20 hours. For every letter of the alphabet, you'll learn about different types of animals, plants, insects, and more found in the wild, as well as fun facts about each one. Little nature enthusiasts will love this beautiful, embossed nature book for kids!
- Explore nature the alphabet way! Fun ABC books for toddlers and kindergarteners help them learn and develop their vocabulary in a unique and fun experience.
- ABC learning is made easy with fun facts about animals, botany, insects, and more for each letter of the alphabet. Fact bites are good conversation starters and talking together helps build vocabulary and language skills
- Sturdy durable board book pages are easy for little toddler hands to grasp, great for boys and girls practicing fine motor skills, and withstand traditional wear and tear
- Embossed cover and pages provide tactile learning for kids of young ages as they touch the bumpy pages. The more senses you use as you read together, the better children can concentrate on their learning experience
- Learn over 70 new words and facts to take with you outside and explore the ABCs of your own backyard!